The mission of Pacific Coast Spine Institute and Pain Center is to promote and assure high quality pain management in a safe environment.
Pacific Coast Spine Institute and Pain Center is a full service ambulatory surgical facility. Patient care with a spotlight on the treatment, relief, management and prevention of pain is the primary focus of the practice. Pacific Coast Spine Institute and Pain Center staff keeps abreast of the new technologies and medical advancements in order to offer state-of-the-art medical care to our patients.
The primary objectives of Pacific Coast Spine Institute and Pain Center are:
• To maintain a health care and surgical facility to deliver specialty pain treatment and management for patients.
• To recognize that patients have a right to privacy, respect the patient’s individual dignity at all times, respect patient’s privacy to the extent consistent with providing the highest quality medical care possible and with the efficient administration of the facility.
• To promote the health of the community by providing education materials for the practice and the public.
• To help improve patient outcomes by respecting each patient and his/her rights and by conducting business relationships with patients and public in an ethical manner.
• To achieve and maintain a licensed surgical center implementing quality improvement, risk management, state-of-the-art equipment and peer review.
• To respect and ensure patient privacy and rights according to state and federal laws.
Print our Mission Statement here.